In conjunction with the Tasmanian Office of the Valuer-General (OVG), Geometry has designed, developed and delivered a comprehensive property valuation information system for Tasmania (VISTAS).
The OVG will utilise the contemporary functionality of the new system to deliver efficiencies in the maintenance of the 29 municipal Valuation Rolls within the State, primarily used for rating and taxing purposes.
The VISTAS system was commissioned in late 2018 and includes:
- Address management
- Property creation, including spatial tools
- Market analysis, including rental, and sales analysis
- Support for multiple valuation types
- Spatial integration
- Mobile enabled
- Workflow engine to generate and manage workflows
- Comprehensive Reporting
- Interfaces to external system including Land Titles and State Revenue Offices